Thursday, February 5, 2009

What the Discovery Channel and I have in common?

We're both running out of ideas...

I'm running out of ideas to talk about (not really just blank at this moment) and the Discovery Channel is running out of ideas to air shows about. Up next..."JOCKEYS!" WHO FLIPPIN' CARES?!?! I love the Discovery Channel and alot of what they air I enjoy watching but I think they are getting desperate. Oh well.

To reiterate my point I made earlier about Duane Lee Chapman Jr. rockin', I submit:

Article A



Jr. is about a 8/10.

He is a perfect example of "my type." Atleast when it comes to appearance. He big, tall, and able to kill a man with his hands (I'm kidding, I swear!). I am short, 5'3 on a good day and 5'2 when I go to the doctor. I have always had a thing for big and tall guys. Now I don't mean blubbery fat but just big and solid. My ex was 6'4 and weighed about 280. I know I will find the perfect man someday!!!



"The rollercoaster rides a lonely one
I pay the ransom note to stop it from steaming
Hey, what are you looking at?
She was a teenage girl when she met me"

No comments:

Post a Comment