Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cops vs Criminals - Who are the real bad guys?

Ok. We have all had our run-ins with the law at some point or another whether it is being witness to an accident or getting a speeding ticket. Admit it, we've all been there. Well I was watching "The First 48" on A&E. Those detectives make me so sick on there. I know they are doing their job and providing a service of finding out who murdered people; however, when they are interviewing witnesses and suspects, they want you to believe that they are your friend. There is not one friggin' cop in this world that is your friend. I have absolutely zero respect for cops and in some instances even the law because most cops are dirtier than the so-called criminals and the law only seems to apply to certain people. I have a brother and an uncle who works for the state police and another uncle who is retired from the state police and that doesn't change anything. I still hate cops. ALL COPS. From your Barney Fife town cops to Boss Hogg the ones in charge. Police are all worthless and we might as well just take our tax money and flush it down the toilet as to pay cops. Now I know why Ice T was so angry with the cops. COPS SUCK AND THEY ARE ALL PIGS. I appologize to all pigs out there for comparing you with cops. I know that was inappropriate. I think the United States should declare Marshall Law...

No comments:

Post a Comment