Saturday, February 14, 2009

Oh those boys are much too much...

I love that commercial!

Moving on...

Good Saturday evening. Everyone around my house is either sick or tired. It is pretty dull. I, myself, is way too tired to really do anything and the fact that we are going back tomorrow afternoon to work on my sister's house is also reminding me to chill for the night.

For those who care, Happy Valentine's Day...

Again, moving on...

The crash of Flight 3407 out of Newark, NJ is pretty crazy. This is 2009 and ice is still bringing down airplanes? I have flown and I am not a big fan of it. I think I'll stick with traveling by car. Anyway, cbsnews.com is running a story talking about those who died in the crash. It is pretty interesting and sad at the same time. I know most people think that I don't have a heart. Well I do. I have just learned not to wear my heart on my sleeve. One victim who stood out to me was a woman Ellyce Kausner who was a student in Flordia was flying home to be her nephew's date at a kindergarten Valentine's Day party on Friday. Talk about guilt that family must feel and will feel forever.

Enough depressing stuff...

There are some Jon & Kate Plus 8 episodes coming on shortly and one is one I haven't seen but I just ate dinner and may not be able to stomach Kate without getting sick. She is a pretty disturbing individual.

"There might be more than you believe..."

No comments:

Post a Comment