Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I HATE the news...

I do officially hate the news. No, I don't mean the news but those who report the news and the shows who broadcast the news. They dwell on things that happen and make something that should be reported and people move on to long, drawn-out specticles. For instance, "Miracle on the Hudson." Great, grand! The pilot did his job and prevented many people from dying. So now what? Oh I know! Let's talk about it for the next 5 years! Not a week after the incident that bastard Dr. Phil (who I hate with a passion and would love to smack his bald head), had some survivors on his show and he was talking about the impact on their lives. I hate to be ignorant but come on!!! Move on people!!! I mean 50 years ago when something dramatic happened, it happened and people went on abut their lives. If I recall correctly, survivors and relatives of the deceased of the Oaklahoma Bombing didn't go on like people now days do. When something happens today, people see dollar signs. People hit the talk show circuit and then collect off of the government because they are too traumatized to work and for some reason it should be the government's, i.e. the tax payer's, responsibility to take care of them. HOGWASH! Get a job and get a life. Look at what a loss of tax payer's money was spent on the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. We will be taking care of those people for the next 30 years. Not to mention that most of them we were ALREADY being taken care of by the tax payers before the hurricane through welfare. This crap makes me so freaking mad!!!! No one believes in making a living today through honest, hard work because it is easier to milk the system or easier to rip someone off.

GET A GRIP AMERICA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment