Thursday, February 19, 2009

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY Kids!!!

Remember Binky the Clown from Garfield and Friends?!?!

Anyway, I was beat when we got home lastnight. Lastnight wasn't too bad, though. I mainly worked on finishing up the carpet on the landing. I have one more piece of that gold-colored carpet stripto put right where the stairs meets the floor and the landing will be done.

We went to pick up some padding for the living room carpet this morning and I am going to work up at the house all day tomorrow. My brother is going to be there but my sister has to work. I get today off though! I am looking forward to some relaxation today!

The only real news is that apparently Nadya's house that she shares with her parents is in pre-foreclosure. That sucks for them. Pay the damn payment people. Also, Nadya's official webpage is BACK UP. However, you cannot leave a comment because the link is apparently broken BUT you can still donate!hahaha

Well that is about it for now. Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment