Thursday, February 5, 2009

Miscellaneous...

Hey look I didn't abbreviate it as "misc." Haha...nevermind. This post is about nothing. I am bored and watching "The First 48" and they are looking for some dude named "Cheeseburger." Hmmm...That says it all.

Anyway, I just want to ramble folks.

I forgot to mention that I noticed for the first time while watching "Dog The Bounty Hunter" that Dog's son, Duane Lee Jr., is pretty good lookin'. Don't ask why I JUST noticed this after watching that show for a long time. Who knows.

No. I don't plan on watching the Grammys. I knew you were going to ask. Most of today's music suck.

I'll admit that I hate men because I have been burned by every man I have ever come within a 25 mile radius of. However, in the same instance, I love men. What's a girl to do? My ex is a bastard who is still attached to his mom by the umbilical cord (is that how you spell it oh who cares). Maybe I'll get lucky and find a man who's mother dropped off the face of the earth. However, the guy before my most recent ex, his mother was dead long before I met him but he was such a wimp it isn't even funny. Oh well don't worry I'll find someone.

Everyone tells me that I don't need a man. True. I do not NEED a man. However, I like having one!!!

Well I guess that is it for now. I'll be back later. Gotta take care of some crap!!!



"Can you imagine when this race is won
Turn our golden faces into the sun
Forever young, I want to be forever young
Do you really want to live forever, forever and ever"

No comments:

Post a Comment