Saturday, February 14, 2009

I wasn't going to but...

I was going to not mention Nadya anymore tonight but I can't help it! I found more articles about her recently and I can't keep quiet.

First is this thing were everyone claims she is obsessed with Angelina Jolie and being just like her. Supposedly this includes looks and having a large family. I never found Angelina to be as beautiful as everyone says she is. Something about her huge lips freaks me out. However, if you look at Nadya and Angelina side by side, there is an uncanny similarity.

Second, as I just said, she supposedly wants to look like Angelina Jolie and she supposedly has had massive amounts of plastic surgery.

Third, now I find out she has a nanny to whom she pays $500 a week. $500 a week?! Are you kidding? How is she paying this person if she is living off of student loans and receiving disability for 3 children and food stamps.

Fourth, the father aka sperm donor for all 14 children is a man she met in a night club. She has never had an intimate relationship with him and she claims she hasn't had sex or dated in over 8 years. Woah. This man isn't worth dating or having sex with but he is father material. Scarey.

That's about all the new stuff for now.

Before I go, I wanna know if anyone knows how much Jon & Kate Gosselin's new house/property cost?

No comments:

Post a Comment