Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Adding fuel to the freakin' fire!!!

While digging through Craig's List tonight, I found out something very interesting!!! Our new multiple mom on the block, Nadya Suleman, has her own website now!!! Guess what folks, if you haven't already! She is taking donations!!! WOW I AM STUNNED!!! I would have never thought she would be taking donations!!! YEAH RIGHT!!! I saw through this b!tch long before she started asking for donations!!! The whole page is set up for taking donations. There are pictures of each of the babies and one of Nadya but that is it as far as information. The rest of the page is about gettin' some money for momma!!! Oh come on!!! Every link on the page but two is for making a donation. She even has her publicist's contact information so that people can send her stuff.

I am going to say this loud. ANYONE WHO SENDS THIS MEDIA WHORE AS MUCH AS A PENNY OR A STUFFED ANIMAL IS A FRIGGIN' MORON AND SHOULD SAVE THEIR MONEY TO PAY FOR A MRI. I HOPE NO ONE IS STUPID ENOUGH TO SEND HER ANYTHING!!!

For fun, her website address - http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/. She has two places to send her comments. I emplure each and every one of you to send her a comment and I mean real comments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment