Thursday, February 12, 2009

All of my favorite people all together!!

Dr. Phil (who I loathe) had a show about N-M-M-O-T-B (new multiple mom on the block), Nadya Suleman, AND to top it off he had Kate Gosselin on his show. That was nearly too much for my central nervous system to handle. My body nearly shut down. I also loathe Kate Gosselin. Ok I'm lying. I HATE Kate Gosselin aka The Bossiest B!tch of the East. Of course, Dr. Quack I mean Phil thinks everyone should help Nadya. Have you lost your flippin' bald lid? Help her? I'm not sure I would even pee on her if she was on fire let alone give her money. My god what is wrong with people. I attempted to leave a comment on Dr. Phil's message board but they never put it up so either they are slow or denied my comment. Oh well! Screw 'em! Anyone who thinks we should help Nadya Suleman can go screw themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment