Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Big Bad Dog?

I must confess that I watch "Dog The Bounty Hunter." It is entertaining. At first, I thought it was a freak show but once you get past their appearance, you realize that they are pretty decent people. I know he said crap to his son but it is no one's business. It was between his son and himself and not for public display. I think his son was a bastard for releasing that tape. Anyhow, like I said, once you get past their exterior they are somewhat normal (minus their horrific use of the English language and the fact that Dog ACTUALLY wants his hair to look like that and Beth has built-in life preservers).

I watched the new episode tonight. I was expecting some huge spectacular or something but to my dismay, it was just an average show. Atleast there will be new shows to intermingle in with the numerous reruns that A&E shows every Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment