Monday, February 16, 2009

It's Monday - Again, YAY...

It's also President's Day...

Moving on...

I am beyond tired. Who would have ever thought doing home renovations would be so tiring. We did manage to get the carpet down in the girls' rooms. We just have a small landing area and a good size closet to finish with the carpet. Then I get to put the carpet strips down. We are running low on help tomorrow. It will just be myself and my sister tomorrow. We are going to work on some drywall in the livingroom. Hopefully, we can get all but the ceiling done in drywall. After about 4pm, we will have additional help from my nephew. So if we don't get it done by tomorrow afternoon, he can come back and help us finish the drywall. Then on Friday, my brother is going to help us drywall the ceiling in the livingroom. After we get all that done, carpet has to be put down in the livingroom. I am not even going to mention the tons of vinyl that has to go down in the back half of the house. We have to get the rest of those dreaded old tiles up before we can do the vinyl. I am getting more tired even thinking about it.

I took my nephew to his 4-H meeting at 7pm. I have to turn around and pick him up at 8:30pm. So I have to leave in a little over a half hour. To be honest, I feel more like going to sleep!!!

On the multiple babies front, I have not kept up with the Sulemans over the weekend. I have no idea what she is up to right now. I think I am too tired to care!

Jon & B!tch Plus 8 has a new episode tonight at 9pm but, frankly, I'd rather watch dog poop harden than to watch that show.

Well take it easy everyone and have a good week...

No comments:

Post a Comment