Friday, February 13, 2009

Odds N' Ends...

I have been super busy lately! I am currently helping my sister complete a renovation to her house that her former loser boyfriend started but never finished. We worked at her house from about 9:30am - 10:00pm on Friday and we just came back from there to finish a few things this morning before she has to go work. Me and my brother hung some drywall in one of the kids' rooms (we just had to replace one sheet in that room). I finished insulating the living room and we have to put drywall up in the entire living room this coming week. My sister has the daunting task of ripping out the old tile in her kitchen to make way for her new flooring. We still have carpet to put down in the girls' rooms. I fixed an outlet in one of the girls' rooms this morning and we moved some carpet around. I think I am going to take a break today! I believe we are going up tomorrow afternoon to put some carpet down and work on that hateful kitchen floor. I hope I live through this!!!

I just wanted to touch on that I finally forced myself to sit down and watch the interview that NBC did with Nadya Suleman, it was being reaired on MSNBC. That interview was disgusting. That woman is such a ditz!!! She talks like she doesn't have the brains she was born with!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment