Thursday, March 5, 2009

A step in the right direction...

Well we are finally becoming less barbaric and getting out of the dark ages. States are starting to rethink the death penalty and Maryland's (where I lived with my ex) state senate voted 34-13 to limit, but not ban, the use of the death penalty. Basically they are going to rethink which crimes deserve the death penalty and create higher standards for prosecutors to seek the death penalty in order to reduce the chances of executing an innocent person.

Sounds like a plan to me. However, I would like to see the death penalty abolished nationwide but I may not see it in my lifetime.

BTW, did anyone watch the new Dog lastnight? Duane Lee was looking dead on lastnight! Break me off a piece of that! JUST KIDDING! I'm not a pervert!

No comments:

Post a Comment