Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More than a name or a face in the crowd...

It's be awhile. I've been busy/preoccupied. Call it what you will. Lazy may even work too. Right honey?!hahaha He'll kill me for that. Anyway...

I've been not feeling that great lately but I hope to snap out of that soon. It's weird how you go through so many slumps in your life. Some you feel are hopeless and it doesn't feel worth going on. However, as I have found, if you give life another opportunity, there is always something or someone waiting to help pull you back up. My life has been so crazy for a long time mainly because of my ex but I'm trying to learn to take everything in stride and not forget that there is a purpose to this existance even if I am not sure what it is yet. I read a story this morning that hit me hard. There was this guy who did a bad thing, accidentally. He took another person's life but accidentally. What he did he was unable to cope with and he commited suicide. I guess he felt what he did no longer made him viable to remain on this earth. So sad...

God what happened to me being so b!tchy?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment