Friday, March 13, 2009

I liked having hurt...

Nah but I love that song! This blog (YES I said blog honey!) should be entitled "Adventures in Cell-Phone Land." Wow have I had an adventure this week. Thankfully my little love-butt has been patient!!! I got a new T-Mobile Dash. I was with Verizon until my ex decided that he was an ass. So T-Mobile is new for me. I ordered the phone through TMI Wireless. First and foremost, I do NOT recommend dealing with them. They screw up alot, i.e. I paid for next day shipping and got 2 day but I did get a refund. However, when I got the new phone it is cooler than shit but it didn't work. It wouldn't connect to the system. I called TMI and got the run around and since all of their employees are of the Arab/Indian persuasion, I became even more enraged when Rhajeesh told me it would 24 hours before they could figure out what was wrong with my phone. Well I took the bull by the horns and called T-Mobile. I talked to an exceptionally nice man he figured out that I am in a dead spot and I when I say dead I MEAN DEAD!! He suggested returning the phone and going with a company who had better coverage in my area. Well Debbie doesn't except no for an answser. I have figured that it is the house where I live. I have reception everywher else. I am keeping the phone because I am moving in a couple of weeks and where I am moving I have checked and I have full signal there. So, against my better judgement and thanks to Robert, I am accepting the situation as it is and taking it day by day and keeping the phone. The phone rocks!

Robert has figured how to do something no one else has ever been able to figure out, how to calm me down!! I think he should be awarded a Nobel Peace Prize! He totally rocks and I am forever indebted to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment