Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"Hear my name take a good look"

Adult life sucks!! My 30th is looming around the corner and it, too, sucks. I wanna be 17 again! My birthday is Saturday and well yuck. I hope it passes without me noticing! I'm working on a puppy for my birthday. We'll see what happens. I got one present already from Armando he is beyond sweet! He got me the rerelease of TEN. No better present in the world! He knows me too well!!

Well the construction is in its final weeks of my sister's house. THANK GOD!

Well hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. "...this could be the day..."

    Hey you! How's life? I know turning 30 sucks ass big time. I just hope Ten makes it a little easier on you and helps you forget about it... at least for a little while. Don't worry about it too much though, we still have a good 10 years ahead of us. Turning 40 will be a bitch! It'll all be downhill from there. Thank god baldness doesn't run in the family!

    Anyway... I hope you enjoyed your present and I really do hope you have a fantastic birthday. Good luck with getting the puppy!

    Luv ya!
    PLPJ

    ReplyDelete